Parking Garage Address
6000 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Please insert this Geocode into your GPS navigation system for directions to our parking garage.
The enclosed parking garage
utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket.
Daily parking fees per vehicle:
- Regular Parking $20.00
- Florida Residents Free after 6:00 pm with proof of residency
- Proof of Florida Residency: please provide one of the following:
- Driver's License
- Florida State-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
- Restrictions apply, Not Valid Halloween Horror Nights, New Year’s Eve and Special Events
- Preferred Parking $30.00
- RV/Bus Parking $22.00
- If you should experience car problems while visiting, battery jumps are provided as a courtesy to our guests. If further assistance is needed, raise your hood if possible, and report your vehicle's location to any parking attendant for assistance.
There are also call boxes located throughout the parking garage which can be used to contact Security.
Valet Parking Information
Valet parking is available for cars and vans. Upon arrival to Universal Orlando®
Resort, follow the signs to Valet Parking.
- Before 6:00 pm
- $20.00 for 2 hours
- $40.00 for over 2 hours
- $50.00 for Red Carpet
- After 6:00 pm
- $20.00 for 2 hours
- $35.00 for over 2 hours
- $45.00 for Red Carpet
- For Preferred Annual Passholders
- $30.00 Red Carpet
*Excludes New Year's Eve, Mardi Gras event nights, July 4th and Halloween Horror Nights event nights.
- For Premier Annual Passholders
- $15.00 Red Carpet
Blue Man Group Information
Guests can either park in the enclosed parking garage or utilize our valet parking service.
Universal Orlando offers a day time kennel for dogs and cats.
Proof of The following vaccinations are required before boarding your dog or cat:
- Dogs: Rabies, Bordetella and D.H.P.P.
- Cats: Rabies, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia and Rhinotrachetitis
- All of the shots must be listed along with expiration dates.
The kennel fax number is (407) 224-9516
The kennel is for dogs and cats only. No native or exotic species are allowed in the kennels.
The kennel does not take reservations. The kennel is on a first come first served basis and opens at 8:00am. The kennel is locked and unattended two hours after the latest theme park closes, however, dogs and cats can stay at the kennel until 3:00am. After the kennel is locked, you will use a phone that is located outside of the kennel and someone will come by to assist you.
All dogs weighing 39 pounds and more will be boarded in an outside kennel. The outside kennels are completely covered and there are fans. The outside cages are 7' x 4' and made of chain link fencing with a cement floor.
All cats and dogs weighing 38 pounds and less will be boarded in an inside kennel with A/C. The kennels are 3' x 2 1/2' and have solid metal sides, top and bottom with a chain link front.
You may bring food, blankets and toys to make them feel at home. The kennel attendant will supply water and a clean and safe kennel. Guest(s) should plan to return to take their pet for a walk at least once during the day.
The cost is $15.00* per pet / per day.
Directions: At the intersection of Universal Blvd and Hollywood way follow the signs for parking. After you go through the toll plaza, follow the signs to the RV and Camper parking lot. Park on the left side and the kennel is on the corner.
Any further questions about the kennel call (407) 224-9509
*prices subject to change