Just minutes away from Universal Orlando® Resort, Wet ‘n Wild®
gives you more rides and more multi-person slides than any other Orlando waterpark. Share the excitement with family and friends while you experience park favorites. Race head-to-head on Aqua Drag Racer™
the tallest and fastest ride of its kind in Florida. Share a dance on Disco H2O™
. Have a blast in Blastaway Beach™
, Florida’s largest water play area.
Don’t miss your last chance to share the fun, share the memories, Share the Rush! Wet ‘n Wild is permanently closing on December 31, 2016. Weather permitting, operating calendar subject to change without notice.
Super ThrillsAqua Drag Racer™
– The tallest, fastest 4-lane drag race without wheels in Florida.
– A swirling body coaster is a torrent of thrills.
– Feel the floor fall out beneath you on this six-story plunge.
– “Free fall” down this nearly vertical, six-story speed slide.
– Choose from 3 different flumes that wind and twist their way down.
Group ThrillsThe Black Hole™: The Next Generation
– A deep space adventure that is light years from ordinary.
- Prepare for a trip to the 1970’s on this watery disco nightclub.
- A mind-blowing, multi-person extreme tube ride.
– A four-passenger, in-line toboggan adventure ride.
– A multi-passenger tube ride with 600-feet of banked turns.
– A raging ride down a ruptured pipeline.
Fun For The Entire FamilyBlastaway Beach™
– With a six-story castle, two pools, 15 slides and over 160 water cannons, jets, soakers and waterfalls, it’s the largest family water play area in Florida.
– Take a leisurely float around the park on a gently flowing river.
– Four-foot high waves roll across the 17,000 square foot wave pool.
Additional Park InfoHeight RestrictionsPark MapDriving Directions
From Universal Orlando Resort – head North on Universal Blvd. Cross over International Drive. Guest parking is located on your left. Parking rates apply.