- GRAB A BITE ALONG FAST FOOD BOULEVARD AT THESE ICONIC SPRINGFIELD EATERIES
- Krusty Burger
- The Frying Dutchman
- Cleatus' Chicken Shack
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Lard Lad Donuts
- Lisa's Teahouse of Horror
- Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck
Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
COOL OFF WITH A FROSTY BEVERAGE
- Duff Brewery
- Moe’s Tavern
"Foolish humans!" Aliens Kang and Kodos from The Simpsons™ take you on an intergalactic spin designed to send your lunch into orbit.
The Simpsons Ride™
Ride along with The Simpsons™ as they visit Krustyland, the theme park created by famed TV personality and shameless product huckster Krusty the Clown. Is somebody out to sabotage the park? You'll find out as you join Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie and enter through the carnival-like midway.
About This Attraction
||At least 40"*
||Best for Family
||Open Captioning Available
Closed for seasonal maintenance 1/12/17 – 2/2/17
Once you board your vehicle you're in for one surprise after another as you embark on a wild, over-the-top ride through the park... flying, floating, and more or less crashing your way through Krustyland's kiddie attractions, stunt shows, and thrill rides.
Be sure to keep an eye out for many of your favorite characters from the TV series in this all-new animated adventure, which takes you through Springfield and beyond... it's the first-ever attraction based on the show!
*Children between 40"-48" must be accompanied by a Supervising Companion.
Facts and Figures
- State-of-the-art digital projectors cover an 80 ft. diameter dome surface with an image four times the standard High Definition found in most home theaters, and twice what you'd experience in a normal digital theater.
- All the character voices in the attraction were performed by the original stars of the long-running The Simpsons show.
- Hilarious new The Simpsons animation was created not just for the ride, but for the pre-show and queue areas as well.
Green is Universal
The Simpsons Ride employs energy conservation measures by incorporation of "on demand" hydraulic power system and use of energy efficient LED lighting fixtures.