It's an explosive undersea adventure! Venture through the darkened ruins of the ancient Temple of Poseidon. Here you'll find an archeologist from the Global Discovery Group who leads you deeper and deeper into the mysterious temple.
About This Show
You'll soon find yourself trapped far beneath the sea with no hope of escape, caught in the middle of a colossal battle between ancient titans Poseidon and the evil Lord Darkenon. Massive fireballs, lasers, and huge explosions of water erupt all around you as you witness the power of this special effects spectacular. Will you make it back to the surface before the temple crashes down around you?
Universal Express Pass
- 4/13: 10:00am - 8:30pm
- 4/14 - 4/19: 9:00am - 9:30pm
- 4/20 - 4/24: 10:00am - 7:30pm
- 4/25 & 4/26: 10:00am - 5:30pm
- 4/27: 10:00am - 6:30pm
- *Show times may change, please check your park map for the current times.
Facts and Figures
- The live show uses multiple effects including four types of lasers and over 200 individual flame effects.
- Water effects used in the show include water and mist screens, water cannons and mortars.