When guests at the Hard Rock Hotel®
feel the urge to "raid the 'fridge," they head to The Kitchen for a variety of tantalizing rock star cuisine, and comfort food with a rock 'n' roll attitude. The Kitchen's walls are adorned with culinary-themed memorabilia from the Hard Rock Hotel's many celebrity guests.
Cuisine & Dining Information
Enjoy exceptional New American cuisine with a touch of rock 'n' roll attitude.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner: 7:00am - 11:00pm
Call (407) 503-DINE for reservations.
Click here for lunch
Click here for Wine List
and Light Fare
Join us for Easter Brunch on April 20, 2014. Click here
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Featuring an array of breakfast items and unlimited refills on coffee and juice.
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – noon
Pricing for breakfast buffets is available by calling 407-503-2200
*Prices don’t include tax or gratuity
Click here for breakfast
and breakfast buffet
Rockstar Breakfast (includes unlimited Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Mary's): $31.50
Kids can hang out in the Kids' Crib – the walls are adorned with lunch boxes, colorful drumsticks; and a big screen TV to watch all of their favorite cartoons. Lil' rockers can hang out in bean bags and miniature table and chairs while mom and dad enjoy their dinner.
Kids Menu also available.
Nightly Entertainment & Events
- Tuesday - Kids Can Cook Too!* (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Wednesday - Universal Orlando® Character Dining (6:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Thursday - Kids Can Cook Too!* (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Friday - Magic Men (6:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Saturday - Universal Orlando® Character Dining (6:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Monday - Wonderful World of Wine (5:00pm - Close)
- Tuesday - Martini Night (5:00pm - Close)
- Wednesday - Wine Down Wednesday (5:00pm - Close)
- Thursday - Martini Night (5:00pm - Close)
- Sunday - Sunday Bloody Sunday - all day happy hour
*Charges apply to Kids Can Cook Too! Nights
*Restaurant Events & Entertainment subject to change and can vary by season.
Celebrity Chef Appearances
Visiting rock stars often perform cooking demonstrations of their favorite dishes at the Chef's Table, and afterward their personalized cooking apparel is immortalized on the restaurant's "Apron Wall".
Past celebrity chefs include Dee Snyder, Bret Michaels, Vince Neil and more!