The centerpiece of the hotel is its two spectacular zero-entry swimming pools. The Cabana Courtyard pool features a sand beach with an iconic dive tower waterslide. The hotel also offers its own 10-lane bowling alley, a fitness center, game room, and Universal Orlando® store.
- Cabana Courtyard – features a zero-entry pool with iconic dive tower waterslide, interactive kids play area, cabanas for rent , and Atomic Tonic pool bar
- Lazy River Courtyard – features a zero-entry pool with sand beach, a lazy river with waterfalls and cannons for interactive fun, and The Hideaway Bar & Grill
- Galaxy Bowl – 10-lane full service bowling experience themed from the 1950’s, offering today’s entertainment technology and a full service restaurant (fees apply)
- Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio – complimentary for hotel guests, featuring cardiovascular equipment, mats, Medicine Balls, Bosu Balls, rubber dumbbells and locker rooms
- Game-O-Rama - Enjoy old school classics and the latest high-tech arcade games such as classic Skee-ball.
- Resort Recreation – never a lack of fun including hula hoop contests, splash contests and poolside movies
- Universal Orlando® Resort Store – Offers sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
- Meet some of your favorite theme park characters every Friday evening at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort^
Terms and Conditions
- Self-parking (daily fee applies)
- Universal Orlando® Attraction Ticket Center
- Hertz car rental desk
- Complimentary basic WI-FI in rooms and in public areas