The centerpiece of the hotel is its two spectacular zero-entry swimming pools. The Cabana Courtyard pool features a sand beach with an iconic dive tower waterslide. The hotel also offers its own 10-lane bowling alley, a fitness center, game room, and Universal Orlando® store.
- Cabana Courtyard – features a zero-entry pool with iconic dive tower waterslide, interactive kids play area, cabanas for rent , and Atomic Tonic pool bar
- Lazy River Courtyard – features a zero-entry pool with sand beach, a lazy river with waterfalls and cannons for interactive fun, and The Hideaway Bar & Grill
- Galaxy Bowl – 10-lane full service bowling experience themed from the 1950’s, offering today’s entertainment technology and a full service restaurant (fees apply)
- Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio – complimentary for hotel guests, featuring cardiovascular equipment, mats, Medicine Balls, Bosu Balls, rubber dumbbells and locker rooms
- Game-O-Rama - Enjoy old school classics and the latest high-tech arcade games such as classic Skee-ball.
- Resort Recreation – never a lack of fun including hula hoop contests, splash contests and poolside movies
- Universal Orlando® Resort Store – Offers sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
Meet some of your favorite theme park characters every Friday evening at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort^
Terms and Conditions
- Self-parking (daily fee applies)
- Universal Orlando® Attraction Ticket Center
- Hertz car rental desk
- Complimentary basic WI-FI in rooms and in public areas